And that's about the extent of it.....
But seriously I haven't been doing much really. Since I got home from the JayZ/Kanye thing I havent been on tour for 2 months now. I've just been at home, redecorating and watching a lot of football as always.
I've been working on two musicals in Dublin also. One of which is a show about the Beatles which has been a project a few years in the making with a bunch of good friends. We opened in the tivoli in Dublin and ended up running for a month which was good. Next stage is to try and get the show over to London for a west end run. Who knows if it will ever happen but that's the dream anyway.
Otherwise it's been a quiet start to the year which having been on your for the last 8 years almost constantly it's nice to relax for a bit and not have to worry about packin a suitcase. But inevitably there is some JayZ / Kanye dates looming soon and the inevitable Killers dates hopefully.
Anyway, how have you been?
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment